Specially designed for marinating meats (pork, beef, whole birds or poultry parts) boneless or bone-in by means of spray system, the AUVISTICK Injectors innovative design allows for spray injection of all types of brines and marinades, obtaining spectacular distribution in the finished product, with no dead zones, minimum brine dripping loss and total respect for morphology and muscle texture.
- Automatic programs adaptable to all product types.
- Automatic filtering of brine/marinade.
- Very easy assembly/disassembly, cleaning, and sanitation.
- Simple technology for minimum maintenance.
- Maintenance assistant and alarm detection system.
- Different needle diameters for red meats and poultry available.
- Conveyor belt easily removable for cleaning.
- Optional elongated in-feed conveyor belt allows for manual positioning.
- Optional separators to facilitate alignment.
- Brine tank with automatic filter (not included).
- No brine loss.
- Controlled by a programmable logic controller PLC.
- Automatic cleaning program for the brine circuit.
- New injection head design for precision injection percentage.
- Higher power and productivity.
- New injection head design for easier and faster needle changing.
- An optional special system for low profile meat injection.
- Needles opening selectable by contact, forced in the downwards or upwards motion of the head or forced in both directions.
- New conveyor belt design which allows for an easier disassembly and sanitation.
- Optimized hygienic design, with all components easily accessible for visual inspection, including the new injection chamber.
- New software offering a clear and friendly interface with more regulation possibilities.
Production capacity depends on the characteristics of the product and the production line. Please consult with Nu-Meat.