GERMOS intensive cooling houses are suitable for a controlled cooling-down of hot products.
With thick diameter products the cooling time equals about the cooking time. Thin diameter products are cooled even faster in about 30-40 min. 1 intensive chiller can cool the output of 2 smoke houses.
The houses are manufactured of stainless steel and equipped with a high-efficiency ventilation system, stainless cooling elements and an intensive showering system. Cooling-down is effected in time or core temperature regulated programs which assures the optimal cooling curve for each product.
- Savings through reducing water consumption during shower
- Better energy balance by utilizing the evaporation cooling effect
- Fast passing of the critical temperature ranges between 120° and 80° F (49°/27° C)
- Cooling-down to packaging temperature (43°F/6° C or below)
- Chilling to a slicing temperature of 21°F/-6°C within shortest possible time
- Significantly smaller weight losses because of shorter cooling and storage time
- Optimization of transportation requirements and saving of cooling room space
- Compact construction, low maintanance, high sanitary standards, easy cleaning
- Microprocessor control with PC documentation
*Contact a Nu-Meat sales consultant for sizing and production information